This section is for people who aren’t totally new and don’t need a massive amount of explanation, but just bought one of my planners and needs a quick reference.
Got it…Now how do I work with your planners?
Top Eleven Things to learn how to work in GoodNotes with planners in general (These link to Pages that talk about these in depth):
- Installing the planner from an iPad
- I just bought your planner and my links aren’t working…what gives?
- Learn how to navigate the Gallery portion of GoodNotes.
- Learn how to duplicate pages
- Learn how to delete pages
- Learn what digital stickers are why you should love them
- Learn how to import and crop sticker sheets (also why it’s a good idea to start a sticker book)
- Copying and pasting stickers you’ve already cropped
- Bookmarks are your friend -why you really don’t need 8000 links built into your planner unless you really just like links
- Saving your work and auto-backup in GoodNotes - just do it
- My list of things I use for my iPad and planners